What are the height requirements for Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park rides?
Height and weight requirements are as follows:
Can I rent towels and lockers onsite?
- Chairlift: 32 inches or taller
- Cross Country Creek: Any height
- Downhill Double Dipper: 48 inches or taller
- Melt-Away Bay: Any height
- Runoff Rapids: Any height
- Ski Patrol Training Camp: Any height
- Slush Gusher: 48 inches or taller
- Snow Stormers: Any height
- Summit Plummet: 48 inches or taller
- Teamboat Springs: Any height
- Tike’s Peak: 48 inches or shorter
- Toboggan Racers: Any height
Yes. Towel and locker rentals are available at Beach Haus and Snowless Joe’s at the water park. Locker prices are as follows:
- Regular Locker - 12.5" x 10" x 17": $10/day
- Large Locker - 15.5" x 13" x 17": $15/day
Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park features keyless lockers. Visit a kiosk at Beach Haus or Snowless Joe’s to purchase your locker. After payment, you will receive a 4-digit PIN number that will open your assigned locker.Is smoking allowed at the water park?
Smoking is only permitted in designated spots throughout the park. These spots will be clearly marked.Can I rent a wheelchair or ECV?
ECV rentals are available for $50 per day. A $100 refundable deposit and photo ID is required. ECVs are available on a first come, first served basis. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent an ECV. The maximum weight for ECVs is 450 pounds.
Wheelchairs are available for $12 daily with a $100 refundable deposit and proof of photo ID. Guests must be 18 years or older to rent a wheelchair. Maximum weight is 350 pounds.What parking options are available at the park?
Standard parking is available free of charge to Disney’s Blizzard Beach guests.Can I bring my service animal to the water park?
Yes. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and should keep them on a leash or harness while visiting. Cast Members are not permitted to take control of service animals. Service animals are not permitted to ride or enter the attractions at Disney’s Blizzard Beach.